[Asterisk-Users] Call waiting setup/Confenencing problems in AAH

Raj, Ashok ashok.raj at intel.com
Mon Aug 29 16:14:22 MST 2005

Hello

I have couple issues with AAH. 1.5

1. Flash panel doesn't show proper status. Sometime accessing with IP
seems to work and it shows current line status etc. Sometimes accessing
with hostname of the asterisk server seems to show lines, but it doesn't
show off hook etc when we pickup a extension and talk.

In /var/www/html/panel/op_server.cfg I have tried setting manager_host
to all possible values.

127.0.0.1 and its own ip address or its hostname. I have tried to reload
with asterisk -rx reload, and also a system reboot, none help to get FOP
working properly.

2. Call waiting. - Does the default configuration disable call waiting?
I remembered with the same setup when I call myself with X-lite, I used
to have an incoming call at line3. Now I get forwarded to the busy
message. Any idea how I can get call-waiting to work?

3. Do we need special hardware to conference? I tried pulling an
extension to an already in progress call, but it asks for a password.
Don't know which one of the default passwords would work. Is there a
default password we need to set?

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center