[Asterisk-Users] Low handset microphone volume with Sipura SPA-841

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Sun Aug 28 07:46:11 MST 2005

I have not experienced that problem, but earlier firmware resulted in an
unusable speakerphone.
Check if you have the latest firmware, then ask Sipura support for help.
The one time I E-mailed them they were quite responsive.

the 841 still has a worthless display though, doesn't it?
Lack of backlightimg and too small isn't going to be fixed by a firmware
change!

John Novack