[Asterisk-Users] Low handset microphone volume with Sipura SPA-841

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Sat Aug 27 21:55:30 MST 2005

I have just bought several Sipura SPA-841 SIP phones, and after some testing I
have found out that the volume received by other parties when calling using
the handset is very low. I've been able to reproduce this problem in the 3
phones I've tested so far. I've tried tweaking several configuration options
but nothing I has helped so far.

Has anybody else experienced this problem? There are only two holes for the
microphone in the handset and they are really small. I was thinking that
myabe this is the cause. Any thoughts?

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(juanjo at comellas.com.ar)