[Asterisk-Users] [Announce] Pending update to Web-MeetMe

John Fawcett johnml at michaweb.net
Sat Aug 27 00:22:31 MST 2005

Dan Austin wrote:

>         3.  Should I consider the current features a release point, or
> is there
>                 something I missed that should be added before
> packaging it?
>
> I appreciate the feedback I have received since the last announcement,
> and
> apologize that I allowed work to get in the way of development.
>
> Thanks and enjoy,
> Dan

Storing the conference parameters in the database could be useful. I'd
suggest c,i,M,q,r,s,w,x. Some parameters could be grouped together
as alternatives in the user interface:
c / i / q / none

Although I've never used them, I think the m (monitor) ,t (talk) parameters
should not apply to the whole conference, but to specific users.

Also, the parameters a (admin mode) and A (marked mode) are not the
easiest way to identify admins and marked users. Transferring them to
the database would not help either.

What I think would be more useful is a way of identifying a marked user
through a separate password as can be done for admin users.

John