[Asterisk-Users] Will Echo problems EVER be solved, I'm scared

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Fri Aug 26 15:27:59 MST 2005

> Is it practical to 'assume' that in your case mentioned above that
> #1 is not going to occur again (since I assume when you say 'line'
> you are referring to an outside pstn line), and, #2 is in a mode
> of fine-tuning the training when in fact you'd really like it to
> start the coarse-training from scratch?

Thanks Rich for the comments. Obviously you got my point. And I was hoping
that it is possible somehow to do #1 (coarse-training from scratch) after a
PSTN line is transfered to another phone or something very important changes
about a call. But considering how complicated a situation this might be
(there is music on hold to say the least, or perhaps the transferee may
reject the call and the call returns to the operator [in which case you
wouldn't want #1], etc.) I guess this is not a simple task. Anyway, I'll
keep on watching for a solution.

Soner