[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID ?

Stijn Jonker SJCJonker at SJC.nl
Thu Aug 25 23:09:41 MST 2005

Hello Tom,

On 26-Aug-2005 7:50, Tom wrote:
> Most of the time i can find answers to my questions on the wiki, google,
> or searching the list now i am stuck .
> I have a small * box at my house running 1.0.9 stable and a devlite kit.
> Every thing is awesome VM, IVR, Echo canceling, and Meetme are all
> working great.

Nice isn't it?

> But on Incoming caller id i need to add a 9 as a prefix to make it
> easier to return call from my cordless phone (cheap vtech phone). I have
> tried to search the list and also google but i think i am searching of
> the wrong thing. If i could get a kick in the right direction that would
> be great.

This is what I came up with: (Watch out for linewraps on the second line.)

; Incoming on normal line
; Incoming on normal line
exten => ${EDN_MAIN},1,LookupCIDName(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => ${EDN_MAIN},2,GotoIf($[$["${CALLERIDNUM}" = ""] |
$["${CALLERIDNUM}" = "CID withheld"]]?5:3)
exten => ${EDN_MAIN},3,SetCIDNum(9${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => ${EDN_MAIN},4,SetVar(__NETWORK=KPN-Prive)
exten => ${EDN_MAIN},5,Goto(int-dest,${EDN_MAIN},1)

Stijn
--
Met Vriendelijke groet/Yours Sincerely
Stijn Jonker <SJCJonker at sjc.nl>