[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID ?

Tom tomb at hamshack.info
Thu Aug 25 22:50:27 MST 2005

Most of the time i can find answers to my questions on the wiki, google,
or searching the list now i am stuck .
 I have a small * box at my house running 1.0.9 stable and a devlite
kit. Every thing is awesome VM, IVR, Echo canceling, and Meetme are all
working great.
But on Incoming caller id i need to add a 9 as a prefix to make it
easier to return call from my cordless phone (cheap vtech phone). I have
tried to search the list and also google but i think i am searching of
the wrong thing. If i could get a kick in the right direction that would
be great.

Tom

believed to be clean.
Thank You For Choosing Cache Communications