[Asterisk-Users] Loop back cable pinout 15 Pin Serial

Asterisk asterisk at icpage.com
Thu Aug 25 09:14:40 MST 2005

Pin 1 = Send - Tip
Pin 9 = Send - Ring
Pin 3 = Receive - Tip
Pin 11 = Receive - Ring

Pin 2 & 4 = Ground

Plug Pins:

8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1 - Wide side
 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   - Narrow side

Bart

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Geoff
Manning
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 7:44 AM
To: Asterisk Users (E-mail)
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Loop back cable pinout 15 Pin Serial

I am trying to test the T1 card in our legacy PBX but the connector to the
card is a 15 pin serial cable. I would like to make it myself so I can try
this test today. Does anyone have a pinout for it?

I just made a T1 RJ-45 loop back to test my TE110P and it tested out fine.
I'm trying to resolve some timing issues and a tech from Digium is going to
ssh in and walk around my asterisk server to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Geoff

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: