[Asterisk-Users] Loop back cable pinout 15 Pin Serial

Geoff Manning gmanning at zoom.com
Thu Aug 25 07:43:30 MST 2005

I am trying to test the T1 card in our legacy PBX but the connector to the
card is a 15 pin serial cable. I would like to make it myself so I can try
this test today. Does anyone have a pinout for it?

I just made a T1 RJ-45 loop back to test my TE110P and it tested out fine.
I'm trying to resolve some timing issues and a tech from Digium is going to
ssh in and walk around my asterisk server to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Geoff