[Asterisk-Users] Motherboards and IRQs

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Wed Aug 24 16:39:58 MST 2005

Someone mentioned earlier (I can't find the message now) that they had a
motherboard that allowed you to change IRQ assignments in BIOS. Does
anyone happen to know how to identify motherboards that can do this? I'm
going to put together a new machine now and I'm having trouble picking a
motherboard for it (ordering from Dell or other online vendor is not an
option, since I need this in the next couple days).

This is to provide another avenue for avoiding IRQ conflicts with the
Digium TDM400Ps.

Thanks!

Jen