[Asterisk-Users] NAT and SIP.conf update.

razza rjames31 at btopenworld.com
Wed Aug 24 14:59:13 MST 2005

I did write a script to do this but blew away my box by accident
yesterday :o( if nothing exists I'll start googling shell commands again
;o)
Although when installing mandrake again today, I noticed a package
called wine which might be interesting.
Cheers

On Wednesday 24 Aug 2005 09:44, razza wrote:
> I have a standard BT home DSL, which means I cannot have a static IP
> address, therefore i'm forced to use NAT, I subscribe to a DDNS
> service and have written a VB app which polls the router every 10
> seconds and updates the DDNS if appropriate.

Ditch your ISP and go with one who will give you a static IP.