[Asterisk-Users] ISDN MSN problems

Andrzej Nowrot anowrot at interia.pl
Wed Aug 24 12:32:41 MST 2005

Hi,

I`m new to all asterisk issues and I`m having this small problem :)
In my company I`m using ISDN phone and when I signed the fixed MSM (to a phone) I was not able to receive any calls. My dialplan is so defined that after 30s of ringing voicemail goes on, and when someone dial my ISDN (with MSM), goes direct to voicemail. I think is probably connected with issues in Zapata.conf (prefix, nationalprefix), but I`m not sure.

Could anyone help me with this problem?

Best regards