[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Serusers] SER IP PBX for multiple clients

Ronald Voermans r.voermans at global-e.nl
Wed Aug 24 11:51:33 MST 2005

Waldo,

How do you let your customers manage 'their' PBX. I too have a setup
like you. However, I installed a * server for each customer, via
vserver. I'd like to now what kind of software/webbased package you use
for this.

I also have SER installed as a front-end server for the * servers. But,
as I'm still not very into SER, don't know exactly how this fits in.
Should I use SER only as proxy, or also as a registrar server (with the
same problems as you describe)?

Hope someone at this list is able to help us!

Regards,
Ronald