[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 / SIP & tftp configs

Tarpo, Louie louie.tarpo at adamaircraft.com
Wed Aug 24 10:43:23 MST 2005

I've not had the deleting lines problem.  When you're deleting a line, are you changing the config to ...
line6_name: ""
line6_displayname: ""
line6_shortname: ""
line6_authname: ""
line6_password: ""

#Change lineX_shortname: "" to whatever you want them to see on the LCD.
line4_name: "xxxx"
line4_displayname: "xxxx"
line4_shortname: "Line4"
line4_authname: "xxxx"
line4_password: "password"

#Change XXXX to your VoiceMailMain() extension
messages_uri: XXXX

Louie