[Asterisk-Users] RealTime ignoringswitch=>Realtime/context@realti me_ext

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Aug 24 07:45:46 MST 2005

I also experienced some difficulty in connecting to mysql, though for
CDR, using HEAD from 2/24/05 and finally discovered that the
CDR_mysql.conf wanted the host NAME in hostname, while res_mysql.conf
wanted the IP address. Both Asterisk and mysql on the same machine,
running RH9

Curious.

John Novack