[Asterisk-Users] RealTime ignoringswitch=>Realtime/context@realti me_ext

Araba, Michael maraba at QuikCAT.com
Wed Aug 24 06:57:54 MST 2005

I am using the current HEAD of asterisk and for asterisk-addons. I have been
trying to setup realtime mysql voicemail but no sucess. I keep getting this
error below. The necessary modules are loaded, res_config_mysql.so ...

res_mysql.conf settings
[general]
dbhost = localhost
dbname = RealTimeMaster
dbuser = xxxxxxx
dbpass = xxxxxxx
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /tmp/mysql.sock

extcconf.conf

[settings]
voicemail => mysql,RealTimeMaster,voicemail
sipusers => mysql,RealTimeMaster,sip_buddies
sippeers => mysql,RealTimeMaster,sip_buddies
queues => mysql,RealTimeMaster,queue
queue_members => mysql,RealTimeMaster,queue_member

mail*CLI> realtime mysql status
Aug 24 00:56:50 ERROR[963]: res_config_mysql.c:596 mysql_reconnect: MySQL
RealTime: Failed to connect database server RealTimeMaster on localhost.
Check debug for more info.
Aug 24 00:56:50 DEBUG[963]: res_config_mysql.c:597 mysql_reconnect: MySQL
RealTime: Cannot Connect: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)