[Asterisk-Users] looking for failover ideas

William Lloyd wlloyd at slap.net
Wed Aug 24 04:07:16 MST 2005

Can you post or email your patch can I take a look at it?

It's specifically the issue of NATD that I'd like to be able to know
what asterisk host a phone registers to.  that way I can do an
asterisk to asterisk transfer and the original asterisk host that the
phone is registered to can pass the call back down the NATD connection.

-bill