[Asterisk-Users] Nokia PoC PTT Asterisk

mustafa mustafa at palnet.com
Tue Aug 23 10:46:42 MST 2005

Hi

I've seen some posts on the list regarding integrating Nokia's PTT (nokia 6020
and nokia 6230i) with asterisk

And use * as a PTT server..

So far I was able to have mobile register itself , send an invite to it, and get
SIP error 603 (DECLINED) back from it.

And ofcourse the PTT sign on the mobile is off.

App_rpt  , it mentioned that is can do PTT  , but it is not clear..

According to the POC specs , the mobile should register with a POC server , with
GLMS ( for group management) , and SIP core..

Anyone have any idea's, or would like to share efforts

Regards.