[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Tone Lengths

Rob Tarte rtarte at pacificcodeworks.com
Tue Aug 23 17:51:04 MST 2005

Asterisk generates DTMF tones in  do_senddigit() in the file channel.c.
The tones are defined in a const char array called dtmf_tones[].  Each
DTMF tone is a string that looks something like:

"!941+1336/100,!0/100", /* 0 */

The part that reads !941+1336/100 is the part that you want.  Change the
"100" to something bigger and recompile.  You will have to do that for
every tone.

I hope that helps.

Rob