[Asterisk-Users] HDLC/Zaptel/Kernel 2.6.11(.9)

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Aug 23 14:22:01 MST 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 11:47:19AM -0500, Matt Schulte wrote:
> 	I'm having a heck of a time getting hdlc to work on kernel
> 2.6.11.9 .. I compiled hdlc, hdlc_gen, hdlc_cisco, hdlc_raw, into the
> kernel (note into, and not 'modules').

Kevin can correct me if I got this wrong, but IIRC, he noticed this problem
and traced something similar to this back to the cisco hdlc encapsulation
layer in the kernel.  For some reason, his version of the kernel (I think it
was 2.6.12) had problems with the cisco encapsulation.  Try a different version
of the kernel and see if that works.

--
Matthew Fredrickson