[Asterisk-Users] chan_unical-MFC/R2 CPU usage problem

Hadi Jadallah hadi at audiotelecom.net
Tue Aug 23 06:11:04 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have installed chan_unicall and MFC/R2 successfully, and is runnign fine.
But I noticed that once unicall is installed, asterisk CPU usage as reported by 'top', jumps to 99% every few seconds.
I have no incoming calls, and I have even removed the E1 lines from card and I tried almost everything possible but I was not successful in determining the cause of this high cpu utilization.

Can anybody hint at what might be causing such a behaviour? Or a possible solution?
Assuming it is a problem ofcourse.

My setup includes:
asterisk 1.0.9, libpri 1.0.9, and zaptel 1.0.9.1
Unicall 0.0.3pre3 and tried unicall-0.0.2c
Digium TE410p
Intel SE7520BD2 with Xeon 3.4GHz, 2 Gig Ram

Any help is highly appreciated.

Hadi.