[Asterisk-Users] Make asterisk 1.0.7 fail under FC4

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Tue Aug 23 03:39:01 MST 2005

I have no idea about that error message sorry.

But I recently installed 1.0.9 on two FC4 boxes (one was a brand new
Shuttle which impressed me cos I was sure I was going to have driver
issues).
On the first I installed Asterisk without doing any updates first and
the second I actually let YUM update all my packages and again no
issues.

I have yet to put any Zaptel cards in them but everything appears to be
working without issues.

HTH

Alex