[Asterisk-Users] oh323 and IAX2

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Mon Aug 22 14:18:26 MST 2005

On Mon, August 22, 2005 20:21, CM Rahman Jr. said:
> Anybody here using iax2 for one call leg and other call leg for oh323? I
> am
> getting broken sounds from Iax2 call get.
>
> Can somebody here help?
>
> Thanks

OT: What does this have to do with the small office / analog thread?

Anyway:
H.323 isn't quite as flexible as SIP or IAX/2. Anything inbetween can -
unfortunately - easily break H.323 (especially NAT routers/firewalls)

Is it possible to test with different protocols like SIP? That way you can
test whether it is the server or something along the way...

Good luck!

--
Francesco Peeters
----