[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Issue

Tressler, Joshua Adam tressler at purdue.edu
Sun Aug 21 11:59:11 MST 2005

I did a quick google search of the lists site and couldn't find a
definitive answer, so if it's there, I apologize for asking again.

Starting about noon yesterday, I am no longer able to send/receive calls
via Broadvoice. When calling in, I get a fast busy, and when calling out
I get the following error:

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/112-572a",
"SIPXXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com") in new stack

    -- Called XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com

Aug 21 13:34:47 NOTICE[20742]: chan_sip.c:8648 handle_response: Failed
to authenticate on INVITE to '"Mobile"
<sip:XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com>;tag=as124e3440'

  == Spawn extension (agents, 78126631234, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/112-572a'

I have the following in sip.conf:

register =>
XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com:password:XXXXXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com/

[sip.broadvoice.com]

type=peer

user=phone

host=sip.broadvoice.com

fromdomain=sip.broadvoice.com

fromuser=XXXXXXXXXX

secret=password

insecure=very

context=incoming

authname=XXXXXXXXXX

dtmfmode=inband

dtmf=inband

canreinvite=no

Does anyone know what I'm missing here? Everything was working fine
yesterday morning.

JT