[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 131

Nguyen Trung Tin thienvinh2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 20 23:18:24 MST 2005

Hello

I have problem with transfer call if using ACD

When i using ACD with agent and queue setting, i cannot monitor call and transfer call. this's my setting

- i have 2 IAX phone (phone number as 201, 202), agent.conf

agent => 1001,4321,member 1
agent => 1002,4321,member 2
agent => 1003,4321,Tin

then, queues.conf

[MyQueue]
music=default
strategy=ringall
timeout=30
retry=5
wrapuptime=0
maxlen = 0
context=from-internal
announce-frequency = 10
announce-holdtime = yes
member => Agent/1001
member => Agent/1002
member => Agent/1003

in extension_addtional.conf

exten=> 2020,1,Answer
exten=> 2020,2,Ringing
exten=> 2020,3,Wait(2)
exten=> 2020,4,Queue(MyQueue)
exten=> 2020,5,Hangup

 my agent 1001 and 1002 has been login (in file extensions.conf)

[ext-agents]
;Agent Login
;exten=> 2001,1,AgentCallbackLogin(|${CALLERIDNUM}@ext-agents)
exten=> 2001,1,AgentCallbackLogin(|${CALLERIDNUM}@from-internal)

;Agent Logout
exten=> 2002,1,AgentCallbackLogin(|l)

my dial option as DIAL_OPTIONS = twWrm

in features.conf

[featuremap]
automon=1

when from telco, i dial to asterisk, then press 2020, agent ringing and agent 1001 accept the call, from agent 1001 i cannot packing call or transfer call or monitor call.

if i don't used agent, IAX phone transfer, packing, monitoring call successfull.

Please help le