[Asterisk-Users] NOTICE[180235]: chan_zap.c:7358 pri_dchannel: PRI got event: 6 on Primary D-channel of span 1

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:48:53 MST 2005

On 7/7/05, Adam Dobrin <adam at emplifyhr.com> wrote:
> Also, around the same time, I isolated the IRQ that my zaptel cards were
> on. (so neither zaptel card shared its IRQ).
>
> you can see what IRQ's are in use with
>
> lspci -vb
>
> This is more likely to be the cause of the fix.
>

> Adam Dobrin wrote:
>
> > Lance,
> >
> > I was in a similar situation, though i was rec'ing the event 6
> > message, i noticed no degradation of sound and so ignored it.  I've
> > since removed a *load* of unused modules, and it appears that the
> > message is no longer coming in.  I had read that some people were only
> > getting the message after the machine had been up for a few days..
> > I'll check back then.
> >
> > This is what i added to modules.conf:
> > noload => res_musiconhold.so
> > noload => pbx_wilcalu.so
> > noload => app_image.so
> > noload => app_url.so
> > noload => app_adsiprog.so
> > noload => app_getcpeid.so
> > noload => app_milliwatt.so
> > noload => app_zapateller.so
> > noload => app_festival.so
> > noload => app_lookupblacklist.so
> > noload => app_random.so
> > noload => app_ices.so
> > noload => app_nbscat.so
> > noload => app_zapras.so
> > noload => codec_adpcm.so
> > noload => cdr_sqlite.so

Adam,

     Well, I set up all these modules to not be loaded, and a few
others, and it still happenes.  I will try playing with the IRQs but I
only have one digium card in my box.  I was wondering, did you set
your cards to not share IRQs with any other device or just not share
with each other?

Thanks,

--
Thanks,