[Asterisk-Users] ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1 - WAS WORKING!!

Scott Brown sbrown at andersonis.com
Sat Aug 20 00:58:40 MST 2005

Hi Matt:

That suggestion is possibly on the right track.  It made me remember that -
although I'm not using Fedora, but SuSE 9.3, that it went through an
automatic network update just recently.  After that, I tried updating the
Zaptel files from CVS and recompiling everything, but to no avail.  The
same error still occured.  I eliminated hardware by swapping out a working
TDM400 with the same FXS/FXO configuration.  The same error occurs.  The
SuSE update may have moved some of the required files, although there are
no complaints during the build and I can't determine what may have moved.

I have still present and installed Bison 1.875, OpenSSL and zlib-devel, and
of course Linux source for this SuSE disto.  I'm completely faklempt!  Can
someone shed light on this delima??   Thanks so much if you can.  I want my
As-terisk back!!!  It was working, damnit.   Thanks, Matt for your suggestion.

Scott