[Asterisk-Users] DTMF on Zap / PBX Transfer

Matthew Brennan mbrennan at kaydongroup.com
Fri Aug 19 09:41:54 MST 2005

Hello,

	I am hoping someone might be able to help me with this issue. Right
now I am testing a X100P card in asterisk connected to a Lucent
Partner ACS 3.0 PBX. The card, obviously, acts as an SLT to the
system. The card interacts wonderfully with the system. The problem I
am having, however, is transferring calls that came in via the PBX,
answered on VoIP, to another user on the PBX. The proper way to
transfer is to send a hookflash, followed by the extension number,
and then hang up. I can send the hookflash via defining a special AGI
for transferring (they transfer to extension **24 instead of 24). The
hookflash works, however when I try to dial the extension to send the
call to, I get a message saying that all cards are currently congested.

	Does anyone have either a) a way to do this type of transfer or b)
can tell me a way, in the AGI, to dial DTMF digits on the current
circuit? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt Brennan