[Asterisk-Users] Out of G.729 Decoder Licenses!

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Fri Aug 19 07:10:24 MST 2005

Matthew, thanks for answering me.
I think, I have found the problem.
Yes, the 2 liscenses was intalled.

If I make a phone call from SIP phone, asterisk use 1/1 encoder/decoder..
If I make a call and asterisk forward to voice mailbox..  just before it
starts recording voice mail, it use 1/1 encode/decode.. but right after
recording voice mail, i start getting that liscence violation error. May be
I need more channel. And I need to understand 'channel' properly..
Would anybody please explain on channel.. when channel number increase based
on uses, link, interportaion.

Thanks,