[Asterisk-Users] Agi Script - sending a message to called party

j_amorim j_amorim at ig.com.br
Fri Aug 19 05:38:52 MST 2005

Hello guys,

Can someone help me???

I was wondering to know how to point a agi message to a specific channel??

For example.

caller ---------- * ------ agi script(Send message)---called

In this above case in my script every thing is all right, it is, I can send
the message correctly to the caller.

$AGI->send_text("message")

But I would like to send the message to the called party like "you have a
call".

How can I point this message to the called party ?????

The default is to send the message to the caller party and this is working
pretty good. I would like to do the opposite.

Dou you have a tip???????

Thaks in advance

Jônatas Amorim