[Asterisk-Users] Vonage locked Motorola VT-1000s

Steve Gladden Asterisk at MichiganBroadband.com
Fri Aug 19 05:41:16 MST 2005

Very Highly Internested....
Any chance you could zip or tar your content up and email it to me or give
me a link to grab it?

Maybe I could help you get it hosted again too ifyou need that.

Thanks!!!

Steve