[Asterisk-Users] Question about SIP connection and disconnection events on Asterisk

Tielin Xu TIELXU01 at noa.nintendo.com
Thu Aug 18 10:43:05 MST 2005

Hi all:

I have question about connection/disconnection information from Asterisk. I want to do some call monitoring selectively, that means I have a list of call cording request, I'd like to send monitoring command to Asterisk when the call connects to a specific agent who is under recording request, I need to have the connection information, similarly I need to notify Asterisk to stop recording when my application gets the disconnect information. Does anyone know how to get those information? another usage of the information is for screen pop, which we need to know related call information such as caller id, and where is call connected to.

Many thanks,

Tielin