[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk configuration from database with res_config

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Thu Aug 18 07:45:43 MST 2005

That wiki page is old, ugly and out of date. There are many like it and
if I only knew how to delete wiki pages, I would clean it up some.

The easiest way, Frank, to do what you want is to download CVS-HEAD and
use ARA to store your config files. Also download addons from HEAD and
you can use the native mysql realtime driver.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+RealTime

-Matthew