[Asterisk-Users] Which external (remote) gateway I can use with * ??

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu Aug 18 00:37:41 MST 2005

As more I read the manuals, as more I am unsure how to do it ;-(

I have an * box and I have on a remote place a phone line.
I want to use this remote phone line for dialing out.

All boxes I read the manuals from have an FXS and FXO and connect these
directly if the box is without power. It seems that you only can call
out, if you are on the phone set connected to the box, and not if you
want to dial out from another VoIP phone (or from a *).

bye

Ronald Wiplinger