[Asterisk-Users] florz patch for bristuff breaks compile on x86_64?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Aug 18 01:49:54 MST 2005

I found it!!  (Heh, probably tooooo easy to mention for most of you but
being unable to read any code at all I'm quite happy) :)

After applying florz patch it seems that the Makefile is ignoring the
linux26 option. The Makefile should change the $KSRC to the proper
directory i.e. /usr/src/linux-2.6 but it doesn't and keeps looking for
/usr/src/linux. The error message is correct however.

I'm not sure who should fix this, florz or kapejod.

Anyways, the 'fix' is to change the first line of the makefile to read
like this:
KSRC=/usr/src/linux-2.6/

Cheers! Remco