[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail/Directory, one person, one box, two last names

Ryan Stark rstark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:18:33 MST 2005

So one of my employees just got married and is taking her husband's
last name.  As soon as her business cards run out she will be using
the new last name for business as well.  So for example is there a way
to make it so that if someone goes to the directory to find her
extension and they dial DOE it matches her or if they type SMI it
matches her.  Alternatively, can I make a new voicemail entry for her
new last name and make it put her messages in her other box, sort of
like an alias?

Thanks,
-Ryan