[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Retrival

Sharadindu Mohanty sharad_mohanty at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 03:32:55 MST 2005

I did the same way but it is asking for some password and mailbox. I think mail box is extension no but what abt password?

Can i overide this procedure?

Thanks

Christoph Eicke <cei at inmedias.it> wrote:
On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:29, Sharadindu Mohanty wrote:
> Hi,
Hi!

> Any ideas??
Yes, I do it in the following way. In extension.conf add this line:

exten => 9999,1,VoiceMailMain(s${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => 9999,2,Hangup()

Here any extension can call 9999 and then automatically gets directed to their
voicemail where they have some options.

I hope this helps,

Christoph
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: