[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and LCR

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Tue Aug 16 10:29:24 MST 2005

How about  this:

1. Put all the routes of  all the providers in a MySQL table
2. Write a script with a 'clever' algorithm to find out cheapest route of
each prefix.
3. Based on #2..  make a lcr_cheapest_route.conf
4. include lcr_cheapest_route.conf in extension.conf

But I don't know, how much resource asterisk will take after loading
lcr_cheapest_route.conf
Also, I don't have any idea about the performance would be.

What do you think?

Thanks