[Asterisk-Users] Switch between FXS ports

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Aug 15 13:34:16 MST 2005

> The Call Forward On Busy does cost YOU money each time you forward a call.

No, that is telco dependent. Most US telco's do not charge for that
as long as the forwarded number is a local number. If its not, then
LD charges apply. But in some US cities, you are correct that an
additional change _might_ apply.

> Call hunting group is different from Call forwarding.

Yup, that will work as well, however in the US that generally involves
a Service Order (and charge), and in some cases will require a telephone
number change (depends upon the exact type of central office switch the
telco is using).

Rich