[Asterisk-Users] Switch between FXS ports

Sherwood McGowan madprofzero at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 11:38:09 MST 2005

Yes, you need to ask the telco to autoforward your chan 4 num to chan 3
(called hunt grouping), there may be a fee. Also not sure if that's
available for a standard residential line (or just POTS in general). You
don't need to tell them why, just tell 'em you want it. No need to confuse
'em.

Sherwood McGowan