[Asterisk-Users] Switch between FXS ports

Bryce Chidester bryce at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Aug 15 11:31:54 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 13:20 -0500, Chris Wade wrote:
> First, FXS = handset / FXO = telco line.

Ditto this.
Maybe something like fax-callback; call-in, hangup, Asterisk dials back
on the other channel using the CID received - a purely physical
solution. Otherwise, have the telco setup a rotary hunt to go between
the two lines.

--
-Bryce
bryce at rhinoequipment.com

NOTICE: The views expressed in this e-mail do not neccesarily reflect
those of my employer, this company, or its employees. This is a personal
e-mail and as such, the opinions expressed are my own.