[Asterisk-Users] User in two queues receive two calls at once

Leon de Rooij leon at scarlet-internet.nl
Mon Aug 15 09:07:50 MST 2005

Hi,

Hmm.. didn't think of that.. Thanks for the tip..
Though it wouldn't really work as it's not possible to set CWI (Call
Waiting Indication) seperately for each logged-in user.. (We currently
use SNOM190 and Cisco7960 phones)..
Also it would change our entire system (database, webinterface and
all)..

Isn't there another option ?

thanks again,

Leon de Rooij