[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] MS Live Communications Server

Jacky jacky.tw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:37:53 MST 2005

Search google with "sip pstn site:www.microsoft.com"
You will find out how to configure LCS static routing to SIP Gateway,
like Asterisk
but you need patch Asterisk to support TCP.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=4903
Step1: configure LCS 2005 to let sip uri: *@pstngw.domain to route to
next hop: pstngw ip address
Step2: patch your asterisk chan_sip.c to support TCP
Step3: configure your Asterisk sip.conf, extensions.conf

simple example  :-)
sip.conf
context=sip_incoming

extensions.conf
[sip_incoming]
exten => _XX.,1,Answer
exten => _XX.,2,Noop(do trust ip check or some authentication)
exten => _XX.,3,Dial(Zap/${EXTEN}&SIP/${EXTEN})

I still find out how to let LCS 2005 accept SIP invite from Asterisk,
Need more help.