SV: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco and "protocol application invalid"

Bjørn Ove Kristiansen bok2 at online.no
Mon Aug 15 08:28:27 MST 2005

Hello!

The issue is simply that I don't know which IP address the phone tries to
connect to. I am not very familiar with dhcpd (never put it up by hand), so
I'm not sure how the below would help me, but from what I can tell, I still
need information on which IP-address the phone is trying to find its tftp
on, right?

Bjorn