[Asterisk-Users] FXO port trhoug optimum voice VOIP service

VoIP Newbie voip.newbie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 04:32:43 MST 2005

To make sure no configuration issue, I only had one of them working at
a time. After test on one of them, I swapped out with the other and
rebooted. Both were detected as same. However, echo only happened on
one but not the other. I know nothing about electronics. Layout of
both cards looks almost the same. However, the card from
www.broad-tel.com never have echo during several tests.

the one I got from somewhere else has echo issue. I bought the second
one from www.broad-tel.com since they claimed their cards never have
experienced echo problem. And it does in my case.

How can I tell their firmware version if any?