[Asterisk-Users] FXO port trhoug optimum voice VOIP service

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Mon Aug 15 04:04:29 MST 2005

Are these cards on the same line or are they on different lines.

Assuming different lines, what happens when you swap the lines over?
Does the echo follow the line?

Also, It seems that these cards can be modified to do a number of things
either in firmware or in hardware. Are they electronicly identical. If
so then are they the same firmware version?

I'm just throwing them out there.

I have the same problem and my cards identify themselves as different
manufacturers. I'm assuming that they have different firmware versions
from the OEM.

Mark

VoIP Newbie wrote:
> I have 2 OEM X100P. The one from www.broad-tel.com works fine.However,
> the other one has echo. Both use MD3200 chips. Any one knows why it is
> so??
>
> On 8/13/05, Madhawa Jayanath <asterisk-user at dualcall.com> wrote:
>
>>Carlos Trallero wrote:
>>

>>>Hello,
>>>
>>>I have asterisk running on Fedora Core 3 with a x100p
>>>(oem). After some time I got asterisk with some soft
>>>extensions working (u gotta love open source), but I'm
>>>stuck with outbound dialing. This is the diagnose:
>>>
>>>- detect 1 wcfxo channel.
>>>- when trying to make an outside call I get unable to
>>>create channel of type Zap. Everyone is busy/congested
>>>at this time
>>>- When I plug the x100p to the phone jack, the dial
>>>tone in all of my phones die.
>>>
>>>Because of the later I'm suspecting that there is
>>>some problem with the signaling or voltage detection.
>>>
>>>My PSTN line is actually from a VoIP modem that runs
>>>over the Cablevision network (known as Optimum Voice).
>>>
>>>Thanks everyone.
>>>Carlos

>>Hello,
>>Where did u get that OEM X100P? Is it MD3200 chip?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>~Madhawa

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ