[Asterisk-Users] Security and SIP

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Mon Aug 15 04:08:45 MST 2005

You could make your FWD sonfigs even more secure by switching to IAX
(you have to register with them for it) and then you can use RSA keys
(already in your * distro) to prevent faking of connections.

Check with the FWD site. Ther's a howto on there.

I use this method and I like it alot. Especially as the IAX trunk allows
me to have more than one concurrent call and takes up very little extra
network overhead.

Mark

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ