[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Java-Call Problem

sw-coder at email.de sw-coder at email.de
Mon Aug 15 02:43:23 MST 2005

Hello,

i have some problem with the Asterisk and need a little bit help.

I have an dialplan like this:

[first]
.
..
exten => s,6,Read(Secret,,25)
exten => s,7,NoOp(**${Secret}**)
exten => s,8,Gotoif($[${Secret} = 999]?9:9)
exten => s,8,Wait(15)

When the user enter the secret key, my java- backend application validate the entered user input.
If the user input is correct, i want that the user comes to the second context controlled by my java application:

[second]
.
..

But how i can i send the next context information to an open phone line ?
I can't find any Java examples on the net.

If you have any idea / examples?

Thanks

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged  information. If you are not the intended
recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
email is strictly forbidden.