[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P Card (Rev G) with bad FXS module?

Sun Aug 14 09:59:14 MST 2005

Jeff Borders wrote:

> I think I have a bad FXS module on my TDM400P.
>
> Channel map:
> >>
> >> Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
> >> Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
> >>
> >> 2 channels configured.
> >> ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)

I remember having a similar problem with my TDM card, but I don't know
if it was the same exact problem.

What type of motherboard and processor are you using with this card?
Double check that your motherboard supports PCI spec 2.2. This was my
problem and upgrading to a newer motherboard corrected the problem.

HTH,

Tom Walsh
http://www.expresshosting.net/
http://www.hostinggeek.com/