[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 86

Nguyen Trung Tin thienvinh2001 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 09:20:25 MST 2005

Hello All

i need to transfer CDR data from linux to MS SQL Serever (on Windows). writing by Perl. I have download and install UnixODBC, DBI, DBD from CPAN,

when i tested isql -DSN -UID - PWD, that's successful, but when run by perl, message alert

could not loaded driver database, ....

anybody used ODBC for linux, connect to MS SQL Sevre, please help me?

easysoft and openlink have trial license, run with iODBC, run on 30 days, could you like help me don't used iODBC, free tools.

any advice?

Thanks